Monday, April 30, 2012

Writing Reflection - Seven

Comment #1
http://crizelyneve.blogspot.ca/2012/04/you-cant-change-my-religion-and-beliefs.html

Time for some more comments! This time, my first comment went to Criz. Her post on religion really intrigued me. I personally don't have a religion and therefore have had people's religious beliefs pushed upon me before. I get really frustrated when people do this because they tell me that I'm a bad person or that I'm going to "hell" just because I have my own beliefs that happen to be different than theirs. I actually find it really rude! Don't push your beliefs on me and I won't push mine on you. It was nice to see her post about respecting people's beliefs whether they believe in god or not.

Comment #2
http://cheyennecu.blogspot.ca/2012/04/personal-addition-20.html?showComment=1335810961855#c8274271024409475325

My second comment was on Cheyenne's blog. I noticed that she made a list about the places that she has visited before. I love traveling myself so I was curious to read where she has been. I asked her if her list was in a particular order or not. This question came to my mind because I noticed that Paris was first and a small town in Manitoba was last. Whether it's in a specific order or not, she has made her way to a good amount of places!

Comment #3
http://lindsaymck.blogspot.ca/2012/04/writing-reflection-eight.html?showComment=1335811323403#c386109102159545326

My final comment was on Lindsay's post about blackout poetry. She was talking about how she didn't really enjoy that assignment and found it to be quite difficult. I completely agree with how she feels so I had to comment. I was actually really surprised at how hard it could be and I'm glad that I'm not the only one that felt that way!

No comments:

Post a Comment