Friday, April 27, 2012

Personal Addition 7 - The Night

sleep-moon-full-night.jpg.jpeg
http://images2.layoutsparks.com/1/189562/sleep-moon-full-night.jpg
How many times have you heard someone say "I'm not a morning person"? If only we got a dime for every time someone has said that.
My real question is.. What's so appealing about the night? Is it the darkness? The moon? Staying awake when you know you should be asleep?
I know for a fact that I'm not a morning person (ten cents please). Therefore, yes, I am a night person. I absolutely love staying up as late as I can, which then turns in to me sleeping in as long as I can.
It's this long continuous pattern that I can't seem to break. Maybe it's the late night bonfires, the way that the moon lights up the sky, or being able to gaze up at the stars, looking at everything that's bigger and far beyond our reach. Whatever it is, I love it. Maybe I don't need an explanation for why the night is so appealing; maybe that's the magic of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment