Sunday, April 15, 2012

Writing Reflection - "One"

Long overdue, but here it is nonetheless.

I have to say, blogging is starting to grow on me. I was pretty skeptical about it at first, but after adding some personal additions and really making it my own, I'm quite proud of my blog.
I feel as though it has pushed me to dig a bit deeper with my writing and put more thought into the process of it. It has also showed me that in order to write something meaningful you really have to put your all into writing it. There's no way to fake a truly powerful piece of work.

Now for my questions... Where do I want my blog to go from here? What type of writing projects do I want to work on?
I don't necessarily have a path set for how I want my blog to look in the future, but I do know that I want to continue with my personal additions. I think that having some different writing projects could be an interesting way to spice up my blog, but the personal additions seem to be the first thing that always come to my mind. There's something so satisfying when you have complete control on what you're writing about and how no one can set any limits on the thoughts pouring out of your mind. I understand that I will have to branch off from only personal additions, but for now, what's the rush?

No comments:

Post a Comment