Monday, May 14, 2012

Writing Reflection - Nine

140 characters. It doesn't get any simpler than that.
Tweeting my list of things that I want to do before I die isn't exactly difficult.. But sometimes it involves stepping a little bit outside of my comfort zone. By that I mean that I wouldn't necessarily have shared this list with anyone if it wasn't an assignment to post it on twitter. Overall, I really don't mind. I have a personal twitter as well so I'm used to how it works.
I decided to make a second account for this course and it's not because I don't want people seeing what I have on my personal one (there's actually not too much to see there). I would just rather keep my school life separate from my personal life. It's as simple as that.
As for the list itself, I've really enjoyed the process of making it. I'm not nearly close to being finished yet; I don't think I'll ever finish it. I know that there will always be something that I'll discover that I'll want to add to my list, therefore, it's never ending.
I was honestly surprised at how difficult making my list could be.. I would have thought that as soon as my pen touched the paper all of these amazing dreams would be scribbled all over the place.
I found it interesting how when I took the time to actually sit down and write the things that I want to accomplish it was as if my brain froze, yet when I'm living in the moment so many things seem to rush through my mind at once. Maybe I'm over thinking or went into this thinking it would be a lot easier than it actually is.
I know that my list is going to continue growing, but what I'll add to it.. I'll guess I'll have to wait and see!

No comments:

Post a Comment