Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Personal Addition 11 - Looking Beyond

The following quote I found the other night. Something about it really caught my attention. I think it's the realness that it contains and the purity of it that I really liked. It reminded that we need to remember to look beyond what we see.

"I think you could fall in love with anyone if you saw the parts of them no one else gets to see. Like if you followed them around invisibly for a day and saw them crying in their bed at night or singing in the shower or humming quietly to themselves as they make a sandwich or even just walking along the street. And even if they were really weird and had no friends at school, I think, after seeing them at their most vulnerable, you wouldn’t be able to help falling in love with them."

No comments:

Post a Comment