Monday, March 19, 2012

Personal Addition 2 - To-Do List

Thinking of the future can be intimidating and a little scary. There are so many things that I want to accomplish and see throughout my life and it feels like there's not enough time for me to do so.
I thought that making a "To-Do List" would be the best way to keep track of everything I want to do. This list is not even close to be doing done because I wanted to leave space so that I can add on to it when new ideas pop into my mind. Now that I think about it... limiting myself to a page is very unrealistic! I'll definitely update the list on here as I update it on the paper.
I'm interested and very curious to see how many of these boxes will get checked off within the next few years.

2 comments:

  1. This is really cool, do you have any specific ones that you want to do soon or first? (Specific countries you want to visit soon)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Without a doubt London is on the very top of my list. I'd love to get the opportunity to travel all throughout the United Kingdom and Europe someday and hopefully I'll get an amazing opportunity to do so in the near future (a girl can only hope)!

      Delete