Thursday, March 1, 2012

Six Word Memoir - Three

Forget the excuses, we're only human.

I was wanting to write a six word memoir that would be meaningful and powerful. It may not be to every person, but as long as it is to one person I'd be content.
When re-reading this one it came to my mind that it's an oxymoron. It's saying to forget the excuses, yet saying "we're only human" is as much as an excuse as all of the others.
When I was looking for a picture to use with this memoir, I wanted to find something that would represent life in some shape or form. When I saw this picture I felt like it was exactly what I was looking for. It's kind of hard to explain, but I feel that a tree is the picture representation of life. I'll find another time to go into detail about it, but for now, I leave you with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment